13 June 2008

epiphany

I had a revelation while brushing my teeth the other morning.

Liam is the only person I have had sex with more than once. Is this because:

a, I have/had committment issues
b, I have catholic guilt problems
c, I am/was a ruddy whore
d, my vag has a Cinderella complex

I like D best.



I also like the fact I looked bloody amazing at the press conference yesterday, made all the major press- and the next morning proceeded to fall down a huge flight of stairs, sprain my foot, bleed and cry in front of burly construction men. My gumpish natural grace is reminding me I have not eshewed my roots entirely. At least it's better than the other way around I guess.

4 comments:

jen said...

oh no! are you okay???

Heidi Renée said...

Someday your prince will come... more than once?

Bad jokes aside, sprained feet do not bode well for a summer of fabulous shoes--I hope it heals quickly!

Kateless said...

Sar- your life sounds so glam and bridget jones-y. I miss you.

the V said...

I am totally okay, if sore and limpy. Liam has insisted on taking grotesque pictures of my wounds and writing and angry letter to the city council in complaint of their blatant neglect and the unchivalrous manner of the construction guys who didn't even ask if I was okay ,"stupid pikeys". God love the british.

and ps - Kate, I'm going to try and call manana, text me with a time.