18 December 2009

for the first day in a long time i am just happy. i am okay and alive and that's a good thing.

the 16 year old playing sax on a cold street corner
the too hot curry
the stupidly decadent birthday present for my brother
the smell of my scarf
the yippy colleagues
the toy seaturtle that lives on my desk
it's all good.

and these people, the amazing, ridiculous and a little bit crazy nerds make me really very happy to be alive- and I hope I someday do something that makes me feel like they do about their collider:

http://www.popsci.com/science/gallery/2009-12/gallery-years-most-amazing-scientific-images

(except of course that girl in the corner. she should be fired so gross lethargy and obivious disinterest. because you can fire someone for something like that in my world. which is why i am not empress of everything (contrary to mr gaiman's bestowing of the self same title eariler this year)

No comments: