29 January 2006

belated best wishes

i must apologize for missing the birthday salutations. or as we once thought was a good idea, shout-outs.

i spent all of yesterday in the torturous hang-over-at-work mode counting pens. yes, it was stationary inventory day and sara was on a suicidal rampage.

my personal woes aside, i hope bridget had an amazing birthday. full of west coast fun (which in my mind only consists of the snowmountains of cocaine and orgies glorified by johnny depp films).ps - the hollywood gossip is going over like mad. you are a goldmine my darling.

24 is only just around the bend here as well, and i am petrified to be in my mid-20s but sincerely looking forward to another year of mayhem. may yours be spectacular.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What, no love for my birthday? I can't blame you, brit lit junior year only gets you so far. Glad you're rocking Scotland, and in my fav. city no less. Peace.