28 April 2009

There is a lot to say.

I am conscious I still haven't told you about our weekend excursion to the beautiful Stockholm.

Or how we are changing our whole world, one relationship at a time.

or how I am swamped and broken from work and not really sure I can do this any more.

or how i went to an old school house party last weekend for the first time in years, stayed out til dawn (2am is waaaaaaaay past my bedtime), and caught up with friends I adore (it was for a friend who was recently nominated for the Carnegie medal!)

The thing is, everytime I mean to write, I get swamped with guilt and overwhelmed with all the things I "need" to record and give up until I have the time and energy to do it justice.

I hate to break it to you, but I am starting to think that time might not come. Not now spring is snowballing into summer and festival season is already breathing down my neck.

BUT, I have just booked a long weekend to visit my dad in Ireland and am scheduling a whole two week holiday for July to properly rest and relax (is that what normal people do on vacation?). I cannot wait.

Though the sadness that tinges a life where you live weekend to weekend is a bit unsavoury for the likes of me. It's finally time.


Anyway, things could be way worse. I am only tired, not starving or depressed or mugged. But yeah, I guess I don't want to forget this. It's a bit rubbish and I want to end this cycle before it engulfs my sanity.

No comments: