12 September 2007

I'd just like to state for the record (as it seems this was news to me last night):

1, I don't like sambuca.
2, I am too old for shots
3, work nights out are brilliant, 1 & 2 aside
4, except when one is chairing a meeting at 9 the next morning on the plan for the forthcoming year to the entire staff

I think it has been so long since I have gone out I forgot how to do it.

But in other news, blobel has moved to london. what a random exciting bit of news.

ps - if anyone has an idea if my parents will be decending on my life next week I'd love to know. More importantly, I think Liam will need some preparation No one should be indoctrinated (and possibly adopted) by the Gradys as a surprise weekend excursion.

1 comment:

jen said...

that is weird. because i saw someone who looked exactly like brian lobel when i was on my way to the subway after work. creepy!