05 June 2006

Stephen Slays

i know i am less than politically active in my daily life.

i live in a bubble of my own making consisting mostly of castle ruins, fictional romances, and very hot shoes quite content to ignore the "hell in a handbasket" scenario towards which i would be otherwise inclined.

this completely voluntary ignorance, coupled with my living abroad (i keep wondering if i'll ever get to refer to myself as an ex-pat) lead my information to be sorely outdated if not entirely made up.

that said, today sonja pointed me to Stephen Colbert's White House Corrospondents Address. holy mother fucking hell. That man has balls the size of Montana and as Chris says, we all know one man who is going to get audited this year. Damn he is clever. Though I must say, it's a shame the biggest laughs came at the safest jokes. Where is Gilbert Godfried when you need him?

I've always had a thing for Stephens (well, the few of that moniker that are straight...). But give me a well informed wise ass Stephen (especially with bowtie) and i am equal parts awe, lust, and fear - a stunning combonation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were you the anonymous poster that responded to my Trevor/Alan picture? Or do I have a creepy anonymous stalkerwho spends as much time as I do contemplating Trevors hair. I'll tell you right now --- Trevor doesnt cut his hair until he is NOT working ona project. (Sort of like the hockey players during the playoff who won't shave - he wont cut his hair during rehearsals.) Then - in my estimation - it has been 6 months since his last hair cut - if not longer. It should be trimmed soon - as soon as "rock'n'roll" open. WOW - I know way too much. Granted - I know it cause he told me- not because I'm creepy. But I am creepy.

Plus - I think I have a crush on a gay guy. I cant wait till I get a crush ona normal available man.

I think you Stephen Colbert infatuation is much healthier. Rock on!

Best!