18 April 2006

easter is apparantly time for reflection and enlightenment. sadly, this is the best i have come up with:

i. the charm of my town is unfathomable. there was maypole dancing in the gardens below the castle. and a petting zoo. with a guinea pig. and a chicken.

ii. alice bands kick ass. i always thought ribbon/headbands should have a name. it's a damn good one.

iii. even if you never visit your favourite painting at the gallery, it should still be there when you go back.

iv. despite the protests of any irate thirteen year old, there is nothing better than hand-me-downs.

v. part of me will always want to go to church (this year was the 5th anniversary of my last attempt - a convuluded holiday with the putvins at my aunt's hippie church with pink-hair katie), but most of me will think it's comparable to having my nails ripped out and being bled by leeches. but i'll still miss the singing.

vi. it is my mission in life to incorporate 'ghetto' into the everyday discourse of the incredulous british population. so far so good.

vii. it sucks my sister is unwell.

No comments: