20 October 2005

yo bitch

so due to the lameness of Blogspot, I was required to start this account just for the priviledge of posting on my friends blogs. who said the internet was a freespeech zone?

anyway, yeah.

i doubt i will post in here since i already have 3 d-x accounts and i feel dirty just typing this.... though i must admit the thrill of host-cheating is intoxicating, Hollywood was right.

Maybe I'll become a serial blogger. Maybe Blogspot will become as necessary as breathing and secret trysts will be arranged on anonymous servers and in strange internet cafes. But d-x might find out. Blogspot will threaten to tell, jealous of sharing my inestimably clever rants. Eventually I'll shoot Blogspot in the bathtub, a final end to a sordid affair.

I never should have let this happen. You owe me Rutledge.

No comments: