27 October 2005

fuck you and your eve-bashing bullshit man

i almost fainted behind the till today.

tuesday it was funny to everyonei was getting hot flashes and we all debated whether it was pregnancy or menopause.

wednesday i wondered at my lethargy and desire to eat a wheat wrap (the other ingredients consisting solely of honey.)

and somehow it still baffled me to no end when thursday afternoon rolled around i turned white as a sheet, broke into a cold sweat, and my eyes began to blur so much so i wimpered in public and almost threw up on a customer as my innards had an all out WWE match in my abdomen.

i should know my cycle better than this by now. i should not be surprised by crippling pain and dizzy spells that could kill someone with an inner ear problem.

but somehow it always surprises me i can stand at work looking normal to the outside world and be slowly dying inside - truly believing a knife to my kidney would at least release some of the pressure and blood blockage.

this is hell.

if there was a god and i wasn't already on not-speaking terms with it, this pms shit would be a deal breaker.

at least my broken debilitated self on the staff lounge sofa got an endearing hand from the cute guy. let it never be said my hormones are hindered by biological handicap even under humiliating duress.

No comments: