04 February 2009

carpe diem!

Part of me wants to keep this as my own little secret for ever because it makes me so happy - but I am almost physically incapable of containing joyous news.

For my birthday, Liam is taking me away. On a secret vacation. He checked my diary and booked the tickets.

All I know is it's we are flying for an overnight (which means no where beyond Europe) at the end of March. On my birthday I get to know where it is.

Copenhagen?
Florence?
Budapest?
Paris?
Gibraltar?


It's like a fucking movie. If it is nowhere exotic, and just a night in a shitty hostel in the Midlands I'd be happy. Even if the plane gets cancelled and we end up in bed for the weekend I love that he planned this for me.

I love surprises. I love travelling. I love the glamour of being whisked away, especially if it's no where in particular. It's like the best present anyone has ever given me.




And now I'll stop, because I'm even making myself a little nautious with all the enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Heidi Renée said...

Liam = win.