29 November 2007

I can't believe I've been home and back in a week. It was such a whirlwind I didn't get anything done, am more tired than when I left.

But how can I be anything but happy? I was with my family - my whole family - for the first time in ages. And I had my Liam with me too. And although it was not a slice of cake (what with the sleepless and slightly akward in places), it was by far and away better than it was worse and got easier and nicer every day. (Besides, it may or may not be his residential guest status that managed to keep all of the grady women out of tears and mom not throwing things for an entire week too....)

But anyway, it was really nice to be home and see everyone. And everything went okay. And Liam likes my family and my family likes him and he has now set his sights on moving to america and becoming an international antiques tycoon. And he wants a Wii. And a bigger house. My parents are perhaps a bad influence.

Me, I just can't wait til we'll be home again in 10 months. This time for something even better.