24 August 2006

the berenstein bears' too much fun

for once i'm not writing because i have too much to say.


my job is rubbish, and i can't even get an interview, though i keep applying elsewhere.

my flatmate hates me and probably won't ever pay me the money she owes (which is a lot) and it has become some fucked up passive agressive battle.

i am going to visit my sister in a week. (!!!!)

i haven't found someone to fill the lease and i've got a week to sort something or i'll be liable for rent.

i can't say i've fallen back in, but liam and i are something. something new. something maybe.

the book festival is all fancy parties and 4 course dinners and too much name dropping and celebrities and all round party hopping madness. this is my first night in a week, and the only one for 4 days to come. i never thought i'd see too much champagne (or meet Sir Angus - the antiques dealer, castle owner, and orange turban wearing dirty old man at a fancy dress Sultan's Bazaar party). i just keep hoping all this networking leads to a job.

3 comments:

Kateless said...

Sara-Bear!

I cant wait to see you! What time do you come in on the 3rd? You get to meet Jimmy!!! He's going to be here on the 3rd!

Yeah!

I cant wait. I love you so much.

YEAH!!!

Let me know when to pick you up, Chica!

Anonymous said...

what the hell is going on with liam? i need details.

Kateless said...

I cant wait!!!! I get to see you in, um- four days! So grood!

And mom and dad rented you and tom a car for the days I have to work! You cant drive it though, you will be on the wrong side of the road. Crazy nutbag.

I love you!